The Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card is one of the premium credit cards offering wide benefits from the private sector banks. With this card, you can enjoy luxurious benefits offering dedicated concierge services and a plethora of discounts and offers. Premium customers can also make international transactions at a fairly low 2% forex markup fee. Some of the top credit cards include Axis My Zo fne Credit Card, Axis Magnus Credit Card, Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card, Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card, etc.
Rewards and Benefits:
The Axis Bank Credit Card offers many rewards and benefits that are as mentioned below:
- Movie and Dining – Cardholders will get the benefit of INR 500 on movie tickets on Book My Show. Cardholders will get a discount of 20% on 4000 plus restaurants all over India, this benefit cardholders will get under the Axis Bank dining delight program.
- Rewards and Redemption – Axis Rewards edge points can be redeemed on the Rewards portal at a value of 1 Reward point = INR 0.20 or transfer to partner airlines.
- Golf – This is not applicable.
- International Lounge Access – Card holders will get unlimited complimentary access to international lounges plus 8 complimentary visits to the international lounge are allowed to the visitors every year with a priority pass.
- Zero Liability Protection – A credit shield cover of INR 5 lakh is given to the cardholder and liability protection will depend on the credit limit.
Fees and Charges
Annual charges – INR 10000
Late payment charges are from INR 300 to 600
₹12500 plus Taxes
Annual or Renewal Fee
₹12500 plus Taxes
Spend more than ₹15 lakhs in a Year
Renewal Fee- NIL
Interest Rate on the Exceeding Credit Amount
Cash Withdrawal Charges
- A copy of the PAN (permanent account number) Card or Form 60.
- Evidence of income, such as an IT return copy, Form 16, or the most recent pay stub.
- Evidence of residency, such as a passport, landline phone bill, power bill, driver’s license, and so on.
Eligibility Criteria –
- The minimum age of the cardholder should be 18 years.
- The maximum age of the cardholder who is applying should be not more than 70 years, maximum age is 70 years.
- A cardholder who is applying should have a minimum annual income of INR 18 lacks, otherwise, he will not be eligible to apply.
- The annual income tax return filed for the cardholder should also be a minimum of INR 18 lakhs.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Add on cardholders age must be above 18 years.
Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card Features and Benefits:
The Magnus credit card offered by Axis Bank is one of the premium cards that offers numerous benefits in categories like – travel, rewards, and many more.
- WELCOME BENEFIT
Cardholders can choose gift vouchers of INR 12500 from luxe, postcard hotels, or Yatra gift vouchers. The welcome benefits are updated but the option to choose gifts from Tata Cliq has been discontinued.
You have to log in through your registered mobile number, then you can explore welcome benefits. After that, you have to select the benefit option and a coupon will be generated, gift voucher will be shared through email or SMS.
- TRAVEL BENEFITS
- Lounge Access
- Domestic Lounge Access
Cardholders will get unlimited lounge access all across India, even supplementary cardholders will get this privilege. Additionally, below is the list of lounges accessible through priority pass- –
- Agartala – Primus Lounge
- Allahabad and Prayagraj – Zesto Executive Lounge
- Amritsar – Costa Coffee
- Bhopal – Primus Lounge
- Cochin – Earth Lounge
- Dibrugrah – Primus Lounge
- Guwahati – The Lounge
- Kannur – Pearl Domestic Lounge
- Madurai – Primus Lounge
- Varanasi – Take Off Bar
- International Lounge Access
Primary cardholders will get unlimited visits to the international lounges through a priority pass membership, along with it they will get free visits. Additionally, the primary cardholder will get 8 complimentary visits for the guests per year.
- AIRPORT CONCIERGE AND VIP MEET AND GREET
The Cardholder will get the airport meet and greet service in which he will get assistance regarding the process of the airport including – check-in, immigration process, and porter services.
For example, at the Delhi airport, you will get the services of Athitya, which costs INR 2000 per adult for both departure and arrival.
MOVIE AND DINING BENEFITS
- Book My Show Benefit – Buy one movie/non-movie ticket from Book My Show and get INR 500 off on the next ticket. This discount can be availed for a maximum of 5 times a month.
- Dining Delights Program -Enjoy up to 40% off at partner restaurants, up to a maximum of INR 1000. With the Birthday Offer, get 50% at partner restaurants, up to INR 3000
INR 5 lakhs
Up to the card limit
- FUEL SURCHARGE WAIVER
Get a 1 % fuel surcharge will be waived for transactions between INR 400 to INR 4000 across all the pumps in India. The maximum waiver that can be availed is INR 400 per month.
- Spends Based Waiver
The cardholder’s annual membership fees will be waived if he spent INR 25 lakhs in the previous year. This threshold does not include wallet reload and rent transactions.
Categories Excluded from earning reward points
- Wallet reloads/payments
- EMI spends
- Incremental spending on rent payments above INR 50,000 in a month
- Spends on utilities and government institutions
- Refunded/reversed/canceled transactions
- Credit card fees and charges
- Cash withdrawals
- Spends made on Travel Edge up to INR 2 Lakhs in a month, Gyftr, and Grab Deals portal
How to apply for a Magnus Credit Card?
- You have to visit Axis bank website.Then you have to scroll down and click Credit Card option.
- Then new page will appear where you have to click Apply now option.
- Choose whether you are an existing employee of the axis bank or not.
- Then you have to fill the blanks like – name, residence, professional information, income.
- To proceed, enter the code and check the box that allows the lender to contact you about your credit card application. Choose ‘Call Me.’
- A bank representative will contact you and assist you with the application process.
- You can also do this process physically for that you have to visit nearest axis bank branch from your home. Bank representative will look after rest of the process.